All Discussions Tagged 'running' (9)

← Back to Running Mommies
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Couch to 5K - Are you doing it?

Hey there, noticed a few people mention running and I think one that actually mentioned the C25K program. Its a great way to learn how to r…

Started by Ghada

23 May 18, 2011
Reply by Sarah Kiersh

3 Week challenge

Are you up for a goal for the next three weeks? We're losing ten pounds in three weeks through diet and exercise. Learn more and join us! :…

Started by Shiloah Baker

0 Sep 14, 2009

running nutrition giveaway

in honor of my 100th post/6 month blog anniversary, I'm having a running nutrition giveaway! Gels (gu, cliff shots, etc) Sharkies, nuun, cy…

Started by Heather Gannoe

0 Sep 13, 2009

speed work

do any of you moms do speedwork? I've started running at a track with a fellow mom. We take turns running and watching the kids as they pla…

Started by Heather Gannoe

1 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Samantha @ Mama Notes

Momo-Runner New Blog Post

Just thought I'd share my new workout routine. I'm not a gym rat. Not a fan of running on a treadmill. Oh no, that's not for me. I need fre…

Started by Mommy-momo

3 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Mommy-momo

I'm a Wannabe!!

I really enjoy running. Seriously! I want to run a 5K.. not just walk it. So here I am. Teach me!... Please... I've tried the C25K podcas…

Started by Chaotic Daisy

16 May 19, 2009
Reply by Chaotic Daisy

New Momo-Runner Blog!

Starting this group and you awesome ladies inspired me! I started a running blog! I've decided to start this Momo-Runner blog both because…

Started by Mommy-momo

1 May 18, 2009
Reply by Rachel LeRoy

Entering a Marathon??

So today I have registered for the Manitoba Marathon! My hubby, me & Sweet Baby will be doing a 10km walk! Very excited about it! Did I…

Started by Melissa

3 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Jackie Myronuk

No Excuses!

No Excuses! Joel and I have always been an active couple. We met on the college track team. Both pole vaulters (he was amazing, by the way)…

Started by Mommy-momo

3 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Melissa

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service