All Discussions Tagged 'running' (9)

← Back to Running Mommies
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Couch to 5K - Are you doing it?

Hey there, noticed a few people mention running and I think one that actually mentioned the C25K program. Its a great way to learn how to r…

Started by Ghada

23 May 18, 2011
Reply by Sarah Kiersh

3 Week challenge

Are you up for a goal for the next three weeks? We're losing ten pounds in three weeks through diet and exercise. Learn more and join us! :…

Started by Shiloah Baker

0 Sep 14, 2009

running nutrition giveaway

in honor of my 100th post/6 month blog anniversary, I'm having a running nutrition giveaway! Gels (gu, cliff shots, etc) Sharkies, nuun, cy…

Started by Heather Gannoe

0 Sep 13, 2009

speed work

do any of you moms do speedwork? I've started running at a track with a fellow mom. We take turns running and watching the kids as they pla…

Started by Heather Gannoe

1 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Samantha @ Mama Notes

Momo-Runner New Blog Post

Just thought I'd share my new workout routine. I'm not a gym rat. Not a fan of running on a treadmill. Oh no, that's not for me. I need fre…

Started by Mommy-momo

3 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Mommy-momo

I'm a Wannabe!!

I really enjoy running. Seriously! I want to run a 5K.. not just walk it. So here I am. Teach me!... Please... I've tried the C25K podcas…

Started by Chaotic Daisy

16 May 19, 2009
Reply by Chaotic Daisy

New Momo-Runner Blog!

Starting this group and you awesome ladies inspired me! I started a running blog! I've decided to start this Momo-Runner blog both because…

Started by Mommy-momo

1 May 18, 2009
Reply by Rachel LeRoy

Entering a Marathon??

So today I have registered for the Manitoba Marathon! My hubby, me & Sweet Baby will be doing a 10km walk! Very excited about it! Did I…

Started by Melissa

3 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Jackie Myronuk

No Excuses!

No Excuses! Joel and I have always been an active couple. We met on the college track team. Both pole vaulters (he was amazing, by the way)…

Started by Mommy-momo

3 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Melissa

RSS

10/24/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service