For those that join from here on out I will create a second list of 50.
These people will be required to follow each other on their own list of 50 and if they are interested they can venture to other lists and let those people know they are following them and if they'd like to follow back they can. (but no requirement)

The only required following is within your own group of 50.

***when I say requirement, I want you all to understand that I in no way can "make" anyone do anything, I just think that it is only fair to follow those back that have followed you. So if it sounds better you can replace "requirement" with "fairness."***

If you'd like I can star names on the first list of 50 for those that plan on following new members on the second list of 50. This way it will be easier to find the blogs that would like to go past their original 50. Just let me know!

If this is totally out there and you all think I'm crazy and have no idea what I mean. Let Me Know haha. Sometimes things sound good in my head and then when I try to explain it to others it makes no sense at all!

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

okay, I have followed the 1 site on the 2nd list and am making my way through the first as well. How do I go about getting my blog added on? I will check back regularly and following anyone coming behind me!

Diane
http://turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com/
I've added you to the list! Thanks for joining :-)
I'm following both lists and replied to the start thread with the lists!

Blog: SnackingOutsidetheBox.blogspot.com
Facebook Business Page: Magnificent Mommies
Facebook: Dawn Lerman
Twitter: twitter.com/SnacksOnTheTown

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/dawnlerman

I want to join--what do i do?

I'm followed list 2 and half of list 1.  How do I get on the list? www. sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com  Btw this is awesome!  Much love

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service