ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Mommy Makeover: Is having children necessary to get one?

Becoming a mother entails many physical changes that can greatly affect your self-esteem. And while maintaining a healthy lifestyle does help you resolve the undesirable outcomes of pregnancy and childbirth, it can still fall short at times. However, thanks to advancements in the field of…

How to Easily Order Your Favorite British Brands from the United Kingdom

If you have visited the United Kingdom as much as we have you already know that there are products and brands that you love there that you simply cannot buy in the United States no matter how hard you look. What’s a mom to do when she wants British…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

Please "like" my page and I will "like" you back. Post your Fanpage link here and I will like back. If I really like your page I will "suggest" it, too. Let's keep sharing the love, and "like" others here and "like" back those who do!

 

facebook.com/babyandkidsclothes

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Great idea! I just started my page and only have 8 likes.

 

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frugal-in-WV/103322299758856

Here is my fan page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Life-as-Mom-and-Wife/190730030971209

You can also find my blog at http://mylifeasmomandwife.com

 

Hope to see you (and anyone else!) there!

 

Have a great day!

Crystal

Hi! I 'liked' your page (under Hope Jackson). I would love it if you would 'like' my page: www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose. Thanks!

 

Shana

"like"d you back ! Thanks

Shana Johnson said:

Hi! I 'liked' your page (under Hope Jackson). I would love it if you would 'like' my page: www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose. Thanks!

 

Shana

Christie, 

 

Thanks for liking my page! BTW, we are totally in the same location! 

 

Crystal

Thanks for liking my page! 

Ann Jones said:

Great idea! I just started my page and only have 8 likes.

 

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frugal-in-WV/103322299758856

Wow you're right! You're not to far from me.


Crystal Kennedy said:

Christie, 

 

Thanks for liking my page! BTW, we are totally in the same location! 

 

Crystal

I am actually even closer now. I forgot to update my location on facebook. Talk about small world!

Christie Denham said:

Wow you're right! You're not to far from me.


Crystal Kennedy said:

Christie, 

 

Thanks for liking my page! BTW, we are totally in the same location! 

 

Crystal

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service