I consider myself from the south, but feeling a little left of the the "Southern Mom Bloggers" description!

-Leah

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

You're right! Oops. What makes it so bad is I live in NC, too. It's been added
:)
I have heard Flylady say that NC is a southern state so it must be true.
Hey y'all,

Just joined from the Triangle. Any of y'all around these parts? It'd be cool to meet up.

Lisa B.
I'm from NC too! I'm in the Hickory area.
I'm about 30 mins. from Raleigh. OF COURSE North Carolina is a Southern state.... it's south of the Sweat Tea line... ;-)

A very Southern girl,
JoAnna
lol. Love that! I'll have to tell my hubby about the "sweet tea line." I'm a Yankee that has relocated, so I totally get it. I used to work in restaurants up north that didn't serve sweet tea. When I told my husband that, his mouth hit the floor and he asked, "What do you guys drink then?"
Hello all, I've just joined here on MBC today. I'm in Winston Salem.
Glad to know I'm not the only blogger from NC!

I'm in the Charlotte area now, but I've pretty much lived all over NC in my short life time :-)
Southern blogger here from NC...and yes, last time I checked, we were still below the Mason Dixon! I live in the Western NC mountains, and can't imagine living anywhere else. Come by and sit on my front porch and sip some good Southern sweet tea when you get a chance...glad to meet you all!
i'm new here...and from asheville, nc

hey y'all!!
Hey! I'm living in Fayetteville/Raeford/Fort Bragg area.
I'm in Raleigh! :-)

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service