If you have the stumble icon on your sidebar or at the bottom of your post, please put a link to your page in the comments to this discussion and I'll form a list so we can go about this stumbling business more efficiently.

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

That's a great idea Amy :)

I have a stumble icon near the bottom of each post -
I have the stumble button on the bottom of each of my post

'Manda Blogs About...
Great idea Amy, all three of my blogs have a bookmark or share with stumble button at the bottom of each post:

I look forward to giving everyone so more stumble love.

Take care,
I have been stumbled other people from this group but no one has stumbled me. I wish some one would stumble me.
Hi Healthy Mom... your link doesn't seem to be going to your site?
I have the Stumble icon at the end of each post and at the top right sidebar. If you stumble a post, please leave a message in the comments and I will reciprocate! Thanks!

Maneuvering Motherhood
What a great idea! My "Thumb This Up" Stumble icon is on my sidebar under "Blog Communities"
I have the stumble icon at the bottom of each post.
I've just joined you ladies. I just got the icon on the bottom of each of my front page posts. Please stumble! I will stumble those of you on this list right now. Thanks!
How do I get the icon onto my page. Am new to all this.

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service