Hey all!

I am new here at Mom Bloggers and I would love to kick things off by sponsoring a giveaway if any of you are interested.

I just released a new online photo editing program - Primp My Album,

You can watch a 90 second intro video here if you want:

Anyway to get things rolling I wanted to do something like a one-year membership ($14.95) and $5 in Primp money to purchase kits and embellishments in the store.

I have never sponsored a giveaway, but now that I have something to giveaway, I would love to! If you are interested in helping me do this I would be happy to give you the same prize for hosting . . . one-year free and $5 Primp to spend in the store . . .

I would love to hear form you if you are interested, you can message or email

Bonnie Andrews
Primp My Album

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Hello I am quiet new to MBC also and I would love to help you:) I am also new to blogging, I have done one giveaway, but did generate a lot of people through this:O
If you are interested in me helping you, just email me chacoyaguayo{at}yahoo{dot}com

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service