Nicole's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Every once in a while, I need to send something out but more often than not, I ask t…"

Nicole replied Jul 11, 2010 to Has anyone ever sent YOU the giveaway prize for YOU to mail out?

6 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Nicole

"I would be interested in hearing more if my daughters are in their target age. (7 an…"

Nicole replied Apr 21, 2010 to Anyone have a little girl?

18 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Brittany McMullen

"I posted my review/giveaway for Prima Princessa presents Swan Lake. What an adorable…"

Nicole replied Aug 10, 2008 to Prima Princessa presents Swan Lake Reviews

7 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Alyson @ SnifferWalk

"I'm late posting my review of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce... had planned to work…"

Nicole replied Aug 8, 2008 to Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce Reviews

14 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Ginny

"Is Princess Linens still looking for reviewers? I keep seeing all the great giveaway…"

Nicole replied Aug 6, 2008 to Princess Linen Reviews

6 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Nicole

"I think it has been wonderful. Thank you so much for putting it together. Kudos to y…"

Nicole replied Jul 19, 2008 to Any Suggestions on Improving the Group?

12 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Nicole

"The majority of the products I get to sample are through BzzAgent - a Word of Mouth…"

Nicole replied Jul 2, 2008 to Great Sites That Offer Product Reviews

5 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Gina

"Wow. I never even considered NOT giving my home address. Mostly because the only pro…"

Nicole replied Jul 2, 2008 to Do you give your home address to companies who send you products to review?

24 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Maria

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service