Hi all, I'm new at this for the ladies that have done many giveaways. Please let me know do you charge for promoting a product to giveaway from a sponsor? If so what do you charge? I do have my media kit. Anyone please respond who knows. Thanks in advance:) Please email me and let me know at: jyla76@aol.com

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

ooh I'm interested in this as well. I dont even know where to start and would like to learn more. Is there a tutorial?
Someone in other group told me they don't charge for product reviews in there site. But once in a while they charge for including a product review and product giveaway. it depends know long you've been working with them to charge a fee. I just don't know what the two include could someone charge?
I don't charge for either reviews or giveaways, but I do know of a few blogs that charge for giveaways without them doing a review. But, I believe that the ladies that charge have been doing the reviews and giveaways for years, and they normally get the bog ticket items.
I usually consider my product that they gave me to review as compensation for my time so I don't charge for that. The giveaway is sort of a win/win because I get more traffic and they get exposure. I don't think I've ever done a giveaway for a product that I haven't been given myself, just because I can't really speak about it unless I've tried it.

I get a lot of pitches for straight up reviews of websites and offers of payment. Most of these don't really fit my site well so I pass them up but depending on how you feel about that it is another option too.
Oh ok thanks for letting me know, I was thinking of the same thing in not charging but if it comes with advertising in my site, I would.

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service