Hi all, I'm new at this for the ladies that have done many giveaways. Please let me know do you charge for promoting a product to giveaway from a sponsor? If so what do you charge? I do have my media kit. Anyone please respond who knows. Thanks in advance:) Please email me and let me know at: jyla76@aol.com

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

ooh I'm interested in this as well. I dont even know where to start and would like to learn more. Is there a tutorial?
Someone in other group told me they don't charge for product reviews in there site. But once in a while they charge for including a product review and product giveaway. it depends know long you've been working with them to charge a fee. I just don't know what the two include could someone charge?
I don't charge for either reviews or giveaways, but I do know of a few blogs that charge for giveaways without them doing a review. But, I believe that the ladies that charge have been doing the reviews and giveaways for years, and they normally get the bog ticket items.
I usually consider my product that they gave me to review as compensation for my time so I don't charge for that. The giveaway is sort of a win/win because I get more traffic and they get exposure. I don't think I've ever done a giveaway for a product that I haven't been given myself, just because I can't really speak about it unless I've tried it.

I get a lot of pitches for straight up reviews of websites and offers of payment. Most of these don't really fit my site well so I pass them up but depending on how you feel about that it is another option too.
Oh ok thanks for letting me know, I was thinking of the same thing in not charging but if it comes with advertising in my site, I would.

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service