Hi everyone,

My name is Laura, and I'm looking for advice on how to get started with doing reviews. I want to start doing reviews on my blog, but have no idea where to begin. Do I need to get a decent amount of followers first? What is a decent amount? Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks,

Laura

www.strollerparkingonly.com

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

Do you by chance have Facebook? If so I'd love to invite you to a group me and a friend started. We can help. :)

Thanks so much Caitlin! I really appreciate it. Am I able to join groups through my blog's facebook page?

Caitlin Hougland said:

Do you by chance have Facebook? If so I'd love to invite you to a group me and a friend started. We can help. :)

You're welcome :)

You'll need to be using Facebook through your personal account. If you don't mind, please send me a friend request when you get the chance: http://www.facebook.com/MommaFushigi   I'll send you an invite. :)

i have a fb www.facebook.com/pinkgirlie check out my blog www.mommytechdiary.com

Caitlin Hougland said:

I would like to also know how to do that :) check out my blog www.mommytechdiary.com

I sent you a friend request! :)

I'm currently having some issues with my personal fb page (ie. I've been locked out somehow!). Once I get things sorted out, I will let you know. Thanks again for your help. Wish I wasn't locked out of fb! Grrr. Technology...Have a good long weekend.

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service