Hi everyone,

My name is Laura, and I'm looking for advice on how to get started with doing reviews. I want to start doing reviews on my blog, but have no idea where to begin. Do I need to get a decent amount of followers first? What is a decent amount? Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks,

Laura

www.strollerparkingonly.com

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

Do you by chance have Facebook? If so I'd love to invite you to a group me and a friend started. We can help. :)

Thanks so much Caitlin! I really appreciate it. Am I able to join groups through my blog's facebook page?

Caitlin Hougland said:

Do you by chance have Facebook? If so I'd love to invite you to a group me and a friend started. We can help. :)

You're welcome :)

You'll need to be using Facebook through your personal account. If you don't mind, please send me a friend request when you get the chance: http://www.facebook.com/MommaFushigi   I'll send you an invite. :)

i have a fb www.facebook.com/pinkgirlie check out my blog www.mommytechdiary.com

Caitlin Hougland said:

I would like to also know how to do that :) check out my blog www.mommytechdiary.com

I sent you a friend request! :)

I'm currently having some issues with my personal fb page (ie. I've been locked out somehow!). Once I get things sorted out, I will let you know. Thanks again for your help. Wish I wasn't locked out of fb! Grrr. Technology...Have a good long weekend.

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service