A company emailed me asking if I'd be interested doing a review and giveaway with them. They have girl couture clothes and well...I was blessed with a boy who is still a baby. So I'm no help. If you have a little girl and would like to do this let me know.

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

My sister in law has a 3 yr old daughter. She is helping me on my review site with toddler/girl products. Thanks for this opportunity and for sharing the info.
I have 3 daughters! I'd love to help you out. :0)
I just left you a comment on your profile page, but I have two daughters and would love to hear about girl couture clothes! Thanks!
I have 2 girls, ages 2 (almost 3) and 5. I would absolutely love to review some adorable little couture clothing. I am very interested, so if I ca help you out..let me know:) Thanks for passing along the opportunity!
Debi (Truthful Mommy)
http://motherhoodthetruth.blogspot.com/
I have a two year old and I would love to review clothing. My email is mommyfreetime@gmail.com. Thanks Cuddles!
I have a 3 year old little girl and would love to do this!
I have a 3mo old baby girl! I would love to help out!
And my email is chubbycheeksthinks@hotmail.com
http://chubbycheeksthinks.blogspot.com
my email is dacruzbe@gmail.com
My darling little diva is 8. I would be happy to do a review if they have her size.
www.babysittinmama.blogspot.com
oops..my email address is 4mytomkat@gmail.com
I have an 8 month old daughter mama@creativemadnessmama.com

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service