Join the Ebates Twitter party on April 21 and you could win an iPod nano

Win an iPod nano at the Ebates Twitter Party on April 21!

I'm co-hosting a Twitter party on April 21, 7-8PM EST with online cashback site Ebates.com. The topic is spring fashion and spring deals, so I'm sure there will be plenty to tweet about :)

The prizes for this party are awesome, including gift certificates to Macy's and Bloomingdales, and 2 iPod nanos! For more details and to RSVP, go to:

http://bonggafinds.blogspot.com/2010/04/youre-invited-to-ebatestwit...

If you RSVP, you'll be entered to win a little pre-party prize -- a 3rd iPod nano! You're all welcome to enter, and I hope you can make it to the Twitter party next week.

What: an Ebates Twitter Party
When: Wednesday, April 21th 7:00-8:00pm EST (4:00-5:00pm PST)
Where: hashtag #ebatestyle

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

I RSVPed, tweeted and posted on Facebook!

RSS

12/26/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service