Cultivate Theme

The Number One Thing Free e-book

OUR BLOG

Hoarding: When Too Much is Truly Too Much

We’re all quite aware of what clutter is and how it can not only adversely affect how our household functions, but also how it can also have a negative impact on our health. But this isn’t the full extent of how bad things can actually get.…

How to Support Children after a Diabetes Diagnosis

Throughout the world, several hundred thousand children and teens are diagnosed with either Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes. It is a prevalent disease, impacting an estimated 200,000…

Diagnosing Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy in Children

Creating an environment where children remain healthy and happy is not always within a parent’s control, particularly during their early years. Medical issues may cause a variety of concerns for parents and their children that are both difficult to diagnose and a challenge to treat with…

Hi ladies,

After looking for the past 9 months I have landed an incredible gig as the Social Media/Blog Community Manager for Zooka Creative.

One of my first steps is to build a group of bloggers interested in reviews of products and/or services.  I would love to have you all join me!  For now the program has been called the Zooka
Blogger Network and by signing up you are committing to nothing other than
possible being contacted by me.

Zooka Creative is a small, nimble, and ferocious marketing firm promoting 100% consumer based product. Some of our clients include Jamba Juice, Eye-Fi, and The Dial Corporation
(Purex, Renuzit, Soft Scrub, got2b, Citre Shine, Coast, Tone, Right Guard).

If you are interested in signing up for the Zooka Network you can go here.  Purex is also looking for "Purex Insiders" and they have some AMAZING products coming out to make laundry easier for
people.  If you are interested in
becoming a Purex Insider you can go here.

Thanks guys!  I figured this would be a great group to work with and who doesn't want free stuff that you would actually use?  Feel free to shoot me an email if you have questions.

Thanks!

Lia

lia@zookacreative.com

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

Hello I'm Tyesha from http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com and I just signed up. I'm active on FB, Twitter, and Youtube as well. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Tyesha
I just started blogging on Saturday and I would love to be a part of this group.
www.highlandsranchmom.com
Thanks for letting me know!
Please sign me up! My email is monkeymom@twospecialboys.com. My url is twospecialboys.com. My twitter is 2specialboys.
Thanks I am looking forward to working with you.
Hi Lia:) I am very into using organic products--if you see any organic stuff coming up, would you remember me? I am signing up!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service