I received a vague email today and am wondering if anyone has an opinion about this company or has worked with them..

Email:

Hi Deborah,

We would like to sponsor your site. Please let me know if you are interested and I will send you the details.

Best regard

Mitzi D. Florentino

mitzi.florentino@mikino.com

www.flakelet.com

Thanks for you input,

Deb

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

This seems a little fishy to me..
Never heard of them. I would be wary!
I checked both links provided in that e-mail, one didnt work the other goes to one of those scam sites. dont reply to them.
Thank you for your input. I will mark the email as a scam and delete from my inbox :) Thanks again!
OMG...I got this very same email today also!! Same exact wording too. Is it a scam?? I don't know...cause I've never or don't have any "sponsors" per say to know from....Anyone else know??
I replied back asking for details - hopefully it doesn't come back to haunt me ... surely they can't do much with an email reply huh?
For future reference I found this article for you guys

it is a scam
http://www.mrdaz.com/flakelet-com/
Hi every Moms out there!

I am thankful for bringing this issue so we could clear up our side. We are not a scam. Although there are a lot of websites on flakelet, but the official website is www.flakelet.com. Flakelet offers free content and links for your website. If you could just take a quick browse on flakelet, then you will see that it is not a scam.

We offer free content in exchange to a link to our sponsor because that's what pays us off for our writing activity. Now some may like our offer but some are not. Currently we have existing members re-publishing our articles.

But this is also an invitation only offer, because we also have a criteria for joining Flakelet.We do not accept all applications.

If you browse an article, you will not see the whole article, its because you are not a member. You need an invitation code to access fully the article.

So if you have other questions, I would be willing to answer it.

Finally, it's really up to you if you want to accept our offer. We are thankful enough that you give it a thought.

So thank you Mom Bloggers.

Mitzi D. Florentino
www.flakelet.com

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service