My sister has a company called Learning Lunch Products (www.learninglunch.com) and they are looking to connect with reviewers for some reviews and giveaways of their Learning Lunch Bags. I am clearly biased so I have not done a review and giveaway post for them yet, but eventually I will do one that states very clearly my bias towards this super cool product :)

If you are interested, please shoot me an email at leanne at raveandreview dot com or use their contact me section of the website. Let them know that Leanne from Rave and Review sent you and they will take good care of you!

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to review these - but my kiddos are in pre-K and 8th grade - so I wouldn't be a good fit for an appropriate review. I will pass it along though!
The Learning Lunch Bags all have questions on them from grades K - 12. The questions are taken from standardized test prep as well as educational handouts for teachers and homeschoolers. The idea behind that design is that a family with multiple kids can all use the same bags. My nephew is 11 and loves to challenge himself by answering the 12th grade questions :)
Thanks for passing along the opportunity!
Sounds very cool ... my middle child would love something like that!
What a fabulous concept- the little geekazoid LOVES everything back to school related and this would totally just make her week. Yes, she is a g-nerd like that. And proud of it. LOL I filled out the contact form. Thanks for the opportunity.

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service