It's a line of girls hats who posted needing reviews through Chick Execs. The woman who started the company had cancer and gave proceeds to a cancer fund. these are the cutest little girls hats! If you know the company I am talking about please send me the link.

We are preparing for a move and I put the hates I got in a box that was easy to get to in my attic. My husband can't find the box and I am tearing through every box I can find. Please help me! The hats she sent are on the website so doing a review is easy and I remember what she sent. I just need the company website so I can link back and I need the company name.

If you don't want to post it please sned me a message with the info. Thanks in advance.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I bet it is Clips 4 a Cure!

http://clips4acure.com/
Oh, I had that happen last summer when we were moving! It freaked me out when I couldn't find the product!

The poster above is right - it's Clips4ACure - her hats are adorable! And we just love her clippies. :)
Yes, thank you ladies!!

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service