Quick Question: I had a company contact me to do a review. I was thrilled, and their product seemed like it would be cool. I sent them my information and they confirmed they would send out a review product, 4 MONTHS passed still no product from them. I followed up with them it seemed like they still wanted to work with my blog and assured me that it was a mistake that the product wasnt shipped. Again I sent them my contact info and waited for the product. Another 3 months have passed and its still not arrieved. What would you do? write off the company, contact them again, or even write a review about how shaddy their company seems to be.

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

I've had it happen before - I just write them off. I would not write a review - while it's annoying that they said they would be sending you product, and technically wasted your time, that has nothing to do with how their product/service performs, honestly. Your review request may not even have been handled "in house" - it could be a PR firm replying through the company's email.

I would just forget about them. I agree with Storm about not writing a review at all. It's really not worth your time and frustration. Look forward to new companies and better contacts.
thanks ladies.
I would just forget about the company, and move on!

RSS

11/20/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service