Quick Question: I had a company contact me to do a review. I was thrilled, and their product seemed like it would be cool. I sent them my information and they confirmed they would send out a review product, 4 MONTHS passed still no product from them. I followed up with them it seemed like they still wanted to work with my blog and assured me that it was a mistake that the product wasnt shipped. Again I sent them my contact info and waited for the product. Another 3 months have passed and its still not arrieved. What would you do? write off the company, contact them again, or even write a review about how shaddy their company seems to be.

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

I've had it happen before - I just write them off. I would not write a review - while it's annoying that they said they would be sending you product, and technically wasted your time, that has nothing to do with how their product/service performs, honestly. Your review request may not even have been handled "in house" - it could be a PR firm replying through the company's email.

I would just forget about them. I agree with Storm about not writing a review at all. It's really not worth your time and frustration. Look forward to new companies and better contacts.
thanks ladies.
I would just forget about the company, and move on!

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service