The Motherhood is looking for bloggers to be Be Kind 2 Earth Day State Leaders.
Each state leader will have her blog featured on the campaign Facebook page and will also receive up to eight B Kind 2 Earth Day t-shirts to share with family and friends. Sign up by 4/13 to be eligible for the t-shirt offer!
Here are the states that are most in need of participants:
Here's how it works:
1. State Leaders Say yes to be the leaders for your State!! It’s super easy: Just promise to do something kind for the earth on April 22nd and spread the word! Sign up here.
2. Facebook "Like" the B Kind 2 Earth Day page and, in so doing, let everyone know you are promising to do something kind for the earth on Earth Day. http://www.facebook.com/pages/B-Kind-2-Earth-Day/137316346340737?sk....
3. The Goal 75 people in every State “like” B Kind 2 Earth Day on Facebook and all our actions to love, respect and B Kind 2 Earth will add up! Here’s where people can put in their State info:
4. Get the Word Out Tweets, blog posts, Facebook sharing - whatever works for you! The hashtag is #kind2earth.
5. B Kind 2 Earth Ideas Take your kids for a walk, ditch the disposable grocery bags, do a park cleanup or install a bird feeder – big or small, do whatever works for you! Post what you’re planning to the Facebook page to inspire others!
Thanks for your support for a great project!