Sofia Byrd's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"RT'd! Thanks for the RT "

Sofia Byrd replied Aug 12, 2010 to Please RT! I will RT you too!

3 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Tina Peterson

"Done! (@frompdxwithlove) Could you RT mine pls? WIN a $25 giftcard from @CSNStores…"

Sofia Byrd replied Aug 9, 2010 to Please RT this for me. Authorize Yourself Book Writing Workshop

4 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Sofia Byrd

"Done! (@frompdxwithlove) Could you RT mine pls? WIN a $25 giftcard from @CSNStores…"

Sofia Byrd replied Aug 9, 2010 to 6 Special Needs Friendly Acivities All Children Can Enjoy

7 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Tina Peterson

Sofia Byrd replied Aug 9, 2010 to Please RT. Let me know if I can RT for you as well. Thanks in advance!

12 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Tina Peterson

Sofia Byrd replied Aug 9, 2010 to Please tweet Giveway for my new children's book! I will tweet you as well!

5 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Tina Peterson

"Done! I'm @frompdxwithlove Could you RT mine, pls? WIN a $25 giftcard from @CSNStor…"

Sofia Byrd replied Aug 9, 2010 to $100 Gift Certif. Giveaway to Tweet

4 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Tina Peterson

"Done!! Could you RT mine too? RT WIN a $25 giftcard from @CSNStores ! Enter #giveaw…"

Sofia Byrd replied Aug 9, 2010 to Pleas RT for me, I'll RT for you! UPDATED!

24 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Tina Peterson

"Lucinda and Tomi, I just RTd both your tweets!! I'm @frompdxwithlove Sofia"

Sofia Byrd replied Aug 5, 2010 to Please RT. Let me know if I can RT for you as well. Thanks in advance!

12 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Tina Peterson

"I'll definitely help you guys out!! And if you have time would you please RT me too?…"

Sofia Byrd replied Aug 5, 2010 to Please RT. Let me know if I can RT for you as well. Thanks in advance!

12 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Tina Peterson

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service