50’s style Classic Step Stool/Chair #giveaway (RV $60) @onelittlemister http://www.tinyurl.com/2c8pszt Please RT, I'll RT for you!

@weelittlechange & bumGenius 4.0 #clothdiaper review & #giveaway ENTER @onelittlemister

@BabyDipper bowl Review & #Giveaway (ends 8/28) @OneLittleMister http://goo.gl/fb/kHqiA #contest #baby#toddler PLS RT...
  
The above links have been updated and I will RT your news ones too if you comment.

Thank you!

Nicole
www.onelittlemister.com (I'll also follow back if you follow me!)

Tags: RT, bath, blog, boon, bumGenius, chair, cloth, diaper, feeding, giveaway, More…meal, mommy, nappy, nifty, review, step-stool, time, toddler, toy, tweet, twitter

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

done.. :) pls RT

RT @bonitaboutique - New Chalk Mats, grab yours today! http://mybonitaboutique.com/category_68/Chalk-Mats.htm
Hey nicole, I have RT your tweet above please RT the following for me...


RT@julieMECFS.Please Re-send this message http://dld.bz/mBZq via all social networks.Do your bit for ME/CFS Awareness.Spread the word


If anyone else wants me to RT for them in exchange for a RT for me then I would love to join the RT train :)

good luck all x
Julie - Just tweeted for ya!
Camila Ross said:
done.. :) pls RT

RT @bonitaboutique - New Chalk Mats, grab yours today! http://mybonitaboutique.com/category_68/Chalk-Mats.htm


I have RT your tweet camila, pls RT mine :) thx


RT@julieMECFS.Please Re-send this message http://dld.bz/mBZq via all social networks.Do your bit for ME/CFS Awareness.Spread the word
Camila Ross said:
Julie - Just tweeted for ya!

hehhee you beat me to it lol ;)
thankyou very much
x
done!

i don't know why it split the tweet in half.

question, if someone isn't following you/you aren't following them and they tweet something for you, does it not show in your "mention tweets"????
I think so.. I can't even mention someone unless I'm following them

Nicole said:
done!

i don't know why it split the tweet in half.

question, if someone isn't following you/you aren't following them and they tweet something for you, does it not show in your "mention tweets"????
I got you Nicole!
Done.
I retweeted for you Nicole.
Done!

Please tweet this for me --> SheBlogs Summer Tour 2010 K'Nex Light Up Ferris Wheel Review and #Giveaway http://ow.ly/2mWcx Enter today!

Thanks!
Sure! I'll tweet it for you.

Tomi Clark said:
Done!

Please tweet this for me --> SheBlogs Summer Tour 2010 K'Nex Light Up Ferris Wheel Review and #Giveaway http://ow.ly/2mWcx Enter today!

Thanks!

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service