20,000+ Members and Still Counting!
Gain Twitter followers instantly.
Step 1 - Join group
Step 2 - Follow group creator @9PinkDiamonds
Step 3 - post your twitter name link
Location: the Twitterverse...
Latest Activity: Aug 19, 2012
Started by Casie Omundson Mar 28, 2012.
I'm offering a free gift to everyone once I reach 1000 followers on Facebook and twitterTwitter …Continue
I originally posted this on 1-30-11, but had to update it.-->
The group description didn't let me go over 250 characters so I want to take the time to explain just how 'Twitter Friends' works.
1. Once you've joined 'Twitter Friends' follow me, the group creator, on twitter @9PinkDiamonds.
2. Send me a msg on twitter saying "twitter friends - mbc" so I can add your name to the twitter friends list on twitter immediately. Once I've added you to the twitter list, you will see from your own twitter page that you have been listed with "twitterfriends-mbc".
3. There is no need to put info of your blog, giveaway or anything like that here in the comments... your linked twitter name is sufficient. For example:
http://twitter.com/9PinkDiamonds <----This is the only thing we should see.
4. After you join, check the group at least once a week to repost your twitter link AND follow all the other links. (Please follow each other. I often notice people ask for followers and get them and then don't follow back. We are here to support each other.)
5. As soon as you follow someone, send them a message on twitter. This way, we'll know to follow right back. For example: @9PinkDiamonds Hey tweep... following you. twitterfriends #MBC
6. Your number of followers will increase immediately based on how many are in this group (so spread the word). But beware, this group only promises followers. It is your job to KEEP them following you by not spamming their timeline.
Welcome toMom Bloggers Club
Join Us!or Sign In
Or sign in with:
Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Google+
Would you like our media kit? Click here.
Posted by Apple Daniels on December 7, 2013 at 1:31am
Posted by Christine Ardigo on December 6, 2013 at 11:45pm
Posted by Janice Perry on December 6, 2013 at 4:23pm
Posted by Robin Tolkan-Doyle on December 6, 2013 at 4:15pm
Posted by Jennifer Marshall on December 6, 2013 at 12:16pm
© 2013 Created by Mom Bloggers Club.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.