Leave a LINK to your blog with a quick description of where to find it on your page.

Ex: www.amymusings.com

Follow Box is on BOTTOM of side bar.

Tags: bloggers, followers, writers

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Zen and the Art of Motherhood

Follow box is on the top left hand side. Thanks for setting this up!

Hi, I'm a novelist from the UK, so I blog about writing a fair bit. I also write about parenting, women issues and travelling.

http://elleamberley.wordpress.com

Great blog!

Melissa Taylor said:
Amy, I love the hat! Nice one. My blog is Imagination Soup - fun and easy learning activities for kids. (I did do a giveaway once recently to see if that helped increase readership. Do I still get to play?

And, I freelance - mostly in education.

Melissa

Yes - I'd love to join a group for writers. I'm the author of American Smile and I'm working on a YA trilogy. My blog is mainly about my life as a writer and includes lots of tips for writers, advice about improving your craft, etc. Here's the link

http://www.codyyoungblog.blogspot.com/

I'm all for the idea!  Come follow my blog Monkey see mommy do. It's about my life raising a hyper active little boy. I'll return the favor!

I just started blogging Saturday so bear with me... but I plan on doing mostly just writing. If I happen to stumble upon a great product, I may mention it... but only rarely.

Oh, I may share the occasional recipe as well. I love to cook. I cook hearty southern meals and boyfriend is Italian so keep an eye out for some yummy stuff!!

Real Southern Mom

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service