Advertisement

Unlimited Photo Storage

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Symptoms to Take Notice of in Children

The NHS has been facing ever-increasing pressures in recent years, with slashed budgets, staff shortages and lack of resources taking its toll on the quality of care. One of the many ways we commonly see the impact of these pressures is in waiting times for GP…

Mother of the Bride Guide

The day you’ve dreamed of for years has finally arrived! Your little girl is all grown up and has chosen a partner to start her life with, and you are officially a MoB -- Mother of the Bride! While congratulatory remarks are appropriate at this juncture, so are a few…

How to Through A Larger Than Life Small Wedding on a Budget

This one is as simple as crowdfunding your honeymoon. It might sound strange at first, but do you really need another blender or set of dinner plates? Instead of having your guests purchase a bunch of things you’ll end up trying to return anyway, why not let them chip in for…

so far i have 40 followers - looking to bump that up a bit

follow me at www.madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com

send me an email i will reciprocate

 

My blog is about crafting, focus on scrapbooking and handmade cards, tile art and paper crafts

 

Look forward to my new followers!!

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

Following you now! Great blog! I'd love it if you follow me back!

 

http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

 

Honey I've got a crafting blog I'd love to follow you under.  Stop by at http://spraypaintqueen.blogspot.com

following you back:)

Thanks for visiting - stay tuned I post things regularly.

April Gatewood said:

Following you now! Great blog! I'd love it if you follow me back!

 

http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

 

Hi Katie - I am following you now - kindly follow me back (if you haven't already)

Katie said:

Honey I've got a crafting blog I'd love to follow you under.  Stop by at http://spraypaintqueen.blogspot.com

Following!

 

www.theecoblogger.com

 

Cheers,

Jodi

Following you - I'm at www.theecoblogger.com



April Gatewood said:

Following you now! Great blog! I'd love it if you follow me back!

 

http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

 

It's bumped by at least one.  I also mentioned your blog candy giveaway on my blog, Back Porchervations.
I make 132 - following u back. ;) (no pic in my profile)

Made by Jacqueline said:
Hi Katie - I am following you now - kindly follow me back (if you haven't already)

Katie said:

Honey I've got a crafting blog I'd love to follow you under.  Stop by at http://spraypaintqueen.blogspot.com

Thanks for that post; I commented with the link

http://madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-very-first-blog-can...

I really appreciate the love ... :)

LuAnn Braley said:

It's bumped by at least one.  I also mentioned your blog candy giveaway on my blog, Back Porchervations.

Hey I checked out your blog and it's pretty cute! Following you now. Hope you can follow me back. Thanks!

 

http://little-ones.blogspot.com

following u back;

madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com

Alys Chen said:

Hey I checked out your blog and it's pretty cute! Following you now. Hope you can follow me back. Thanks!

 

http://little-ones.blogspot.com

Following you now! Please check out my blog!

 

http://deeluxuries.blogspot.com/

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service