FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Acquiring a Taste for Wine – How to Properly Enjoy This Elegant Beverage

Even if you drink wine regularly, you might not have a developed taste for it. Drinking box wine from your local supermarket does not mean that you know wine, but if you would like to acquire a more elevated taste for this extremely elegant and at times sophisticated beverage, the process is…

Things To Know Before Taking Out A Personal Loan

Personal loans are designed to give individuals a rapid influx of cash when times are hard. They offer people a way to acquire the necessary capital to carry out some home renovations or to pay off debts and raise their credit score.

Of course, as with any other…

Latest Activity

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

TRENDING BLOG POSTS

so far i have 40 followers - looking to bump that up a bit

follow me at www.madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com

send me an email i will reciprocate

 

My blog is about crafting, focus on scrapbooking and handmade cards, tile art and paper crafts

 

Look forward to my new followers!!

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

Following you now! Great blog! I'd love it if you follow me back!

 

http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

 

Honey I've got a crafting blog I'd love to follow you under.  Stop by at http://spraypaintqueen.blogspot.com

following you back:)

Thanks for visiting - stay tuned I post things regularly.

April Gatewood said:

Following you now! Great blog! I'd love it if you follow me back!

 

http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

 

Hi Katie - I am following you now - kindly follow me back (if you haven't already)

Katie said:

Honey I've got a crafting blog I'd love to follow you under.  Stop by at http://spraypaintqueen.blogspot.com

Following!

 

www.theecoblogger.com

 

Cheers,

Jodi

Following you - I'm at www.theecoblogger.com



April Gatewood said:

Following you now! Great blog! I'd love it if you follow me back!

 

http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

 

It's bumped by at least one.  I also mentioned your blog candy giveaway on my blog, Back Porchervations.
I make 132 - following u back. ;) (no pic in my profile)

Made by Jacqueline said:
Hi Katie - I am following you now - kindly follow me back (if you haven't already)

Katie said:

Honey I've got a crafting blog I'd love to follow you under.  Stop by at http://spraypaintqueen.blogspot.com

Thanks for that post; I commented with the link

http://madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-very-first-blog-can...

I really appreciate the love ... :)

LuAnn Braley said:

It's bumped by at least one.  I also mentioned your blog candy giveaway on my blog, Back Porchervations.

Hey I checked out your blog and it's pretty cute! Following you now. Hope you can follow me back. Thanks!

 

http://little-ones.blogspot.com

following u back;

madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com

Alys Chen said:

Hey I checked out your blog and it's pretty cute! Following you now. Hope you can follow me back. Thanks!

 

http://little-ones.blogspot.com

Following you now! Please check out my blog!

 

http://deeluxuries.blogspot.com/

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service