FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Safety Tips to Prevent Your Dream Pool from Becoming a Nightmare

Whether it’s a cosy hot tub, a full-sized pool or something in between, having a private place to take a dip at home is one of life’s greatest luxuries. There is little that compares to shrugging off the day’s troubles with a few relaxing laps or a good book and the gentle massage of…

Why Every Family Needs Business-Level Internet Security

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

Every day it becomes easier and easier to hack websites, blogs, home networks, and phones. Nothing seems to be immune from malicious digital attacks, but you can make it harder for them to get in. 

We've been testing the…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

so far i have 40 followers - looking to bump that up a bit

follow me at www.madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com

send me an email i will reciprocate

 

My blog is about crafting, focus on scrapbooking and handmade cards, tile art and paper crafts

 

Look forward to my new followers!!

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

Following you now! Great blog! I'd love it if you follow me back!

 

http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

 

Honey I've got a crafting blog I'd love to follow you under.  Stop by at http://spraypaintqueen.blogspot.com

following you back:)

Thanks for visiting - stay tuned I post things regularly.

April Gatewood said:

Following you now! Great blog! I'd love it if you follow me back!

 

http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

 

Hi Katie - I am following you now - kindly follow me back (if you haven't already)

Katie said:

Honey I've got a crafting blog I'd love to follow you under.  Stop by at http://spraypaintqueen.blogspot.com

Following!

 

www.theecoblogger.com

 

Cheers,

Jodi

Following you - I'm at www.theecoblogger.com



April Gatewood said:

Following you now! Great blog! I'd love it if you follow me back!

 

http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

 

It's bumped by at least one.  I also mentioned your blog candy giveaway on my blog, Back Porchervations.
I make 132 - following u back. ;) (no pic in my profile)

Made by Jacqueline said:
Hi Katie - I am following you now - kindly follow me back (if you haven't already)

Katie said:

Honey I've got a crafting blog I'd love to follow you under.  Stop by at http://spraypaintqueen.blogspot.com

Thanks for that post; I commented with the link

http://madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-very-first-blog-can...

I really appreciate the love ... :)

LuAnn Braley said:

It's bumped by at least one.  I also mentioned your blog candy giveaway on my blog, Back Porchervations.

Hey I checked out your blog and it's pretty cute! Following you now. Hope you can follow me back. Thanks!

 

http://little-ones.blogspot.com

following u back;

madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com

Alys Chen said:

Hey I checked out your blog and it's pretty cute! Following you now. Hope you can follow me back. Thanks!

 

http://little-ones.blogspot.com

Following you now! Please check out my blog!

 

http://deeluxuries.blogspot.com/

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service