My mommy blog is off to a slower start then my nail blog. I've been having a hard time navigating mom bloggers club and the massive amounts of email, so I changed my settings and will be able to keep up much better now.
So I'm asking for some assistance here to gather more followers. I have GFC and Networked blogs widgets up and I follow back :)

Tags: follow

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

following you now....cute blog :)
Thank you! I am following your blog now too. In fact, the wedding dress you posted on fairy tales wedding is one I've been checking out for a little bit. I am SO in love with that particular dress.
Maybe someday I'll have my fairy tale wedding.

Caren Richardson said:
following you now....cute blog :)
Thank you ladies, I'm up to 11 followers. I'm trying to follow everyone back. If I missed you let me know.
YouthfulTips on GFC, everytime I go to your .com blog the followers section isnt loading. So I followed your book blog. But I'd really like to keep updated on your health beauty & family blog.
Hi, I'm your newest follower. Stop by and visit me at Healthy Living & A Balanced You-www.aliciahunter.net
Alicia, Thank you. Sorry it took a few days but I'm following back now :)
I don't know how you find "me" time with 5 kids! Sometimes its impossible for me even with one.

Alicia Hunter said:
Hi, I'm your newest follower. Stop by and visit me at Healthy Living & A Balanced You-www.aliciahunter.net
Yes... the time management can be tricky but blogging is such a release for me so.. i try to get a little in whenever I get a chance... Have a Wonderful Week.. Thanks for stopping by..:)

Lauren Eggers said:
Alicia, Thank you. Sorry it took a few days but I'm following back now :)
I don't know how you find "me" time with 5 kids! Sometimes its impossible for me even with one.

Alicia Hunter said:
I am following you!!! and I know how you feel about cleaning!! LOL!!

here is my blog!
http://amisplacedmom.blogspot.com/
Hi Lauren i am following my blog is http://zannick.blogspot.com
Hi Lauren - I'm a follower! Please follow me back at http://east9thst.blogspot.com.

Thanks!
Totally diggin your blog! :) I love the design too.

Follow me back please! I only have a couple. :)

Mommy Wears Combat Boots

Monica Moore said:
I can follow you, but I'm fairly new to blogging and this club, so if I'm incorrect, please advise. My understanding is that we don't want to directly follow each other, if you are using Google, it actually will work against us. I saw it in another posting, the way she put it was:
A>B
B>C
C>A
If A were to follow B and then B follows A, it tricks the search engine into thinking there are more followers that way. So if that is correct, we would need to look at the followers prior to following to be sure that we aren't following someone that is already following us.

I hope I explained it correctly. I'll be happy to follow you, please send someone to follow mine at www.brownbaggingit.blogspot.com

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service