ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

How To Help A Friend Who Is an Addict

One of the most devastating things that can happen to any family is substance abuse in any form. Anything in excess is never good for anyone. That could be anything from too much food, exercise, alcohol or even shopping. Addictive behaviors can turn relationships upside down for those who…

How to Build Easy Healthy Living Habits

In today’s uber health conscious society many of us are hyper aware of staying as healthy as we possibly can with the knowledge we have. We all know that fast food and highly processed foods are not good for us in excess. We know that too much alcohol consumption is bad as well as smoking.…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

I just started using GCF on my blog and currently have less then a hand-full of followers. Feel free to check out my blog and follow me! I'll definitely follow you right back too. :)

http://winitmama.blogspot.com

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Following you now! Great blog :-) Just a side note - the link that you have in the above message has your blog site spelled incorrectly. The "t" and "i" of "it" are reversed.

Hope you will follow me:
http://addingtonmom.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Katie
LOL! I just noticed the same thing that Katie already mentioned. There is no grace in computers when it comes to typos, is there? But I found your blog, too, and I'm now following! :)

Katie Derman said:
Following you now! Great blog :-) Just a side note - the link that you have in the above message has your blog site spelled incorrectly. The "t" and "i" of "it" are reversed.

Hope you will follow me:
http://addingtonmom.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Katie
I'm following you! I kept clicking the link, then I finally read the post saying it was misspelled. =)
your link isn't working for me!
duh .... i just read the discussion .. following you now!
Thank you for pointing that out! =) LOL, I must have been in a hurry typing out the url.

I'm following you back also. Thanks!

Katie Derman said:
Following you now! Great blog :-) Just a side note - the link that you have in the above message has your blog site spelled incorrectly. The "t" and "i" of "it" are reversed.
Hope you will follow me: http://addingtonmom.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Katie
I'm following you back too! =)

Sweet Mummy said:
LOL! I just noticed the same thing that Katie already mentioned. There is no grace in computers when it comes to typos, is there? But I found your blog, too, and I'm now following! :)

Katie Derman said:
Following you now! Great blog :-) Just a side note - the link that you have in the above message has your blog site spelled incorrectly. The "t" and "i" of "it" are reversed.

Hope you will follow me:
http://addingtonmom.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Katie
Thank you, I'm following you also!

Leilani said:
I'm following you! I kept clicking the link, then I finally read the post saying it was misspelled. =)
I'm following you back! Thank you.

cheryl schaan said:
duh .... i just read the discussion .. following you now!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service