Advertisement

Unlimited Photo Storage

FOLLOW US

Latest Activity

OUR BLOG

Symptoms to Take Notice of in Children

The NHS has been facing ever-increasing pressures in recent years, with slashed budgets, staff shortages and lack of resources taking its toll on the quality of care. One of the many ways we commonly see the impact of these pressures is in waiting times for GP…

Mother of the Bride Guide

The day you’ve dreamed of for years has finally arrived! Your little girl is all grown up and has chosen a partner to start her life with, and you are officially a MoB -- Mother of the Bride! While congratulatory remarks are appropriate at this juncture, so are a few…

How to Through A Larger Than Life Small Wedding on a Budget

This one is as simple as crowdfunding your honeymoon. It might sound strange at first, but do you really need another blender or set of dinner plates? Instead of having your guests purchase a bunch of things you’ll end up trying to return anyway, why not let them chip in for…

I just started using GCF on my blog and currently have less then a hand-full of followers. Feel free to check out my blog and follow me! I'll definitely follow you right back too. :)

http://winitmama.blogspot.com

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Following you now! Great blog :-) Just a side note - the link that you have in the above message has your blog site spelled incorrectly. The "t" and "i" of "it" are reversed.

Hope you will follow me:
http://addingtonmom.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Katie
LOL! I just noticed the same thing that Katie already mentioned. There is no grace in computers when it comes to typos, is there? But I found your blog, too, and I'm now following! :)

Katie Derman said:
Following you now! Great blog :-) Just a side note - the link that you have in the above message has your blog site spelled incorrectly. The "t" and "i" of "it" are reversed.

Hope you will follow me:
http://addingtonmom.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Katie
I'm following you! I kept clicking the link, then I finally read the post saying it was misspelled. =)
your link isn't working for me!
duh .... i just read the discussion .. following you now!
Thank you for pointing that out! =) LOL, I must have been in a hurry typing out the url.

I'm following you back also. Thanks!

Katie Derman said:
Following you now! Great blog :-) Just a side note - the link that you have in the above message has your blog site spelled incorrectly. The "t" and "i" of "it" are reversed.
Hope you will follow me: http://addingtonmom.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Katie
I'm following you back too! =)

Sweet Mummy said:
LOL! I just noticed the same thing that Katie already mentioned. There is no grace in computers when it comes to typos, is there? But I found your blog, too, and I'm now following! :)

Katie Derman said:
Following you now! Great blog :-) Just a side note - the link that you have in the above message has your blog site spelled incorrectly. The "t" and "i" of "it" are reversed.

Hope you will follow me:
http://addingtonmom.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Katie
Thank you, I'm following you also!

Leilani said:
I'm following you! I kept clicking the link, then I finally read the post saying it was misspelled. =)
I'm following you back! Thank you.

cheryl schaan said:
duh .... i just read the discussion .. following you now!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service