Hello, My name is Erica, I'm a stay at home mom. This is my first time blogging. I don't know why I've never started earlier because I love to write. Anyway, I am in the process of starting my own VA business. I am super excited, but I'm still doing lots of research. I want to start my business off right. What's that saying "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" So as a new mom blogger, if anyone has any ideas, suggestions, or great websites or books I should be reading about becoming a VA please let me know. I hope this is the beginning of great new outlook on my future.

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Erica! Yes, there are some great places that can help you get stared in your VA business. I bought a start up kit from VA Networking. The kit has a workbook, 2 full size manuals, cd roms full of pre-made forms and tutorials to get your business up and running in 30 days. The kit comes with a 45 day guarantee too! I had my business doors open in less than the 30 days!

Another place to go to is Mom's Talk Network and get their handy guide .

I wish you the great success in your new business! I look forward to getting to know you better too :)
This is great since I am also in the process of starting my VA business...Thanks for the tip Mary Lutz

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service