Replies to This Discussion

Oh great! I just followed your blog

Aysha Iqbal said:
thanks margaret...where in california are you North or south

Margaret Salmond said:

Aysha Iqbal said:
i am following your blog too

I noticed that you have Zazzle images there. If you are an affiiliate you could get referral by selling those you know? you should have them link to the item itself with your referal ID. if you are not sure how to do that, I could talk you through it. Let me know

Aysha Iqbal said:
thanks margaret...where in california are you North or south

Margaret Salmond said:

Aysha Iqbal said:
Hey Rachel, Imma go check out your blog
I'm from California, though I'm in Texas now. Still think of myself as a California girl. Have a blog and website called Texifornia: texifornia.blogspot.com

I'm in California. Originally from Southern CA, moved to Bay Area, and now living on the beautiful Lost Coast of CA.

I'm blogging at RosieDreams these days. Can't wait to check out the other links. Thanks!

-Jeanine

Grocery deals in CA!

SmartyMarket SmartyMarket.com

DANIMALS SMOOTHIE 6PK- Safeway $1.88 ea, Target 2/$4, SaveMart/Lucky 2 for $4, Raleys 2/$5, Albertsons $3.49 ea 

PEACHES Smart&Final $1.00/ 2lb, Lucky 97¢/lb,Safeway $1.32/ea,Albertsons $2.44/lb,Raleys $1.12/each,Chavez Supermarket $1.29/lb

NECTARINES Lucky 97¢/lb,Safeway 99¢/lb,Albertsons $2.24/lb,Raleys $1.12/lb,Chavez Supermarket $1.29/lb

I'm in So Cal!! 

http://swankybaby.net

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service