Pregnancy_Beauty

Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

How Do I Choose the Best Professional Cleaning Service

Keeping your home clean can be an exhausting task, especially if you have to squeeze it in between the chaos and work and keeping your family in line. And if your life feels like it’s nothing but cleaning and tedious chores, perhaps it’s…

How to Keep Your Pool Clean Without Using Chemicals

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and if you haven’t done it already, you are probably getting ready to open your pool and start the swimming season. Having a pool in your backyard is wonderful, but it requires quite some effort before you…

8 Ways to Make Food Shopping as a Parent More Bearable

No one is denying children aren’t the gift that keep on giving. But, as a parent, there are just some tasks in day to day adult life that shouldn’t be accompanied by kids. Namely the weekly food shop. Opening yourself up to a world of whining, potential tantrums and…

How many others are in CA?  Lemme know.

http://www.margsworld.info

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

Oh great! I just followed your blog

Aysha Iqbal said:
thanks margaret...where in california are you North or south

Margaret Salmond said:

Aysha Iqbal said:
i am following your blog too

I noticed that you have Zazzle images there. If you are an affiiliate you could get referral by selling those you know? you should have them link to the item itself with your referal ID. if you are not sure how to do that, I could talk you through it. Let me know

Aysha Iqbal said:
thanks margaret...where in california are you North or south

Margaret Salmond said:

Aysha Iqbal said:
Hey Rachel, Imma go check out your blog
I'm from California, though I'm in Texas now. Still think of myself as a California girl. Have a blog and website called Texifornia: texifornia.blogspot.com

I'm in California. Originally from Southern CA, moved to Bay Area, and now living on the beautiful Lost Coast of CA.

I'm blogging at RosieDreams these days. Can't wait to check out the other links. Thanks!

-Jeanine

Grocery deals in CA!

SmartyMarket SmartyMarket.com

DANIMALS SMOOTHIE 6PK- Safeway $1.88 ea, Target 2/$4, SaveMart/Lucky 2 for $4, Raleys 2/$5, Albertsons $3.49 ea 

PEACHES Smart&Final $1.00/ 2lb, Lucky 97¢/lb,Safeway $1.32/ea,Albertsons $2.44/lb,Raleys $1.12/each,Chavez Supermarket $1.29/lb

NECTARINES Lucky 97¢/lb,Safeway 99¢/lb,Albertsons $2.24/lb,Raleys $1.12/lb,Chavez Supermarket $1.29/lb

I'm in So Cal!! 

http://swankybaby.net

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service