I made the switch from Blogger to WP this weekend.  It was a rocky move, but I am glad that I did it.  However, I am so disappointed that my Google Friend Followers lost my feed in their reader!  Any advice on how I can fix this?  Do I need to contact each separately?  Is there a way I can contact them all at once?  I was so excited to have 200+ followers and then now they won't "see" my blog!!  Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Chrissy MacCEO

www.lifeasaceo.com

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

I know... same thing happened to me. I've been looking for about a month to try and see how I could fix this, but no one seems to have an answer that works. The one option that I was hopeful about (htaccess redirect) didn't pan out because you need access to BLOGGER's htaccess - and that's one thing they won't give you!

If you still have access to your Blogger blog you can try putting a post up there telling your google followers that they'll have to re-enroll. That might work? And of course, you could go to each of their blogs and let them know that you've moved. Other than that, I'm not sure what the options are.

Sorry! But congrats on moving to WP!

Sharon
www.goodtrueandbeautiful.com
Thanks Sharon! I did leave a post on my blogger site BUT I had already moved to a .com while on blogger and so it's still messed up. Since that post was left on my .blogspot.com site, and my followers were signed up for my .com site, they didn't even get that post. It stinks. I think I amgoing to have to visit each of them and ask them to re-add me!

Chrissy
you can go to google.com/friendconnect/ and login to get a new widget.

RSS

10/30/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service