I am about to finish writing a blog article called 'Why You Should Use WordPress"

I am collecting articles from others who have responded to my call on the subject and say why they use WordPress, what were their first thoughts when trying it out, and if/how they recommend it to others.

If any of you do write about it, please have it completed by August 25, 2009. Also, if you do, please reply and give the URL to the blog with the title. I appreciate the help if you all can do this. Anyone is welcome to.

Tags: wordpress

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have a word count for the article? I'd love to write an article on this topic to post to my blog.
between 200 and 400 words is fine. :)

I somehow missed the reply notice in my email *cries* This whole time I did not think anyone replied. *sighs*
My partner and I really like word press and meets our needs. We have not been able to find a blog designer nor have we been found, we have scoured it for the .org to become self hosted but we can't combine the .com blog to the .org blog.

I've literally spent the whole day reading and trying to get our sit moved and it just won't work.

We get the basic jist but the constantly say zip zap snap and it's done. That isn't true and I find their tutorials unhelpful.

IF we could get this fixed I thnk we would be very happy.

RSS

10/23/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service