I was just wondering how I can add spaces between buttons it seems like everything is cluttered. I want to break up the categories in the columns too. I am not to bright with html. Is there a widget or a website you can point me too?

If you want to see my blog to understand what I mean:
http://supermommytotherescue.com

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

you can do so in your css through your padding

padding: 10px;

You can change the 10px to what you like

add that in your css to the part where your buttons are in your site.
The way I would do it is to have each one in its own text box widget. I do not put a 'title' or 'subject' in the top strip, I leave that blank.
In the box itself where you paste the html you copied from where you got the button, after the button I would either put '/br' or use 'p' '/p' a couple times.
So your text box would look like this: (with a '<' at the front and a '>' at the back. I used { in this because the comments use html and would interpret them as commands.

{p} {center} then insert your button code{/center}{/p}
{p}{/p}
{p}{/p}

This will add 2 blank lines under you button. There are several ways to do this. These are two of the older ways, but they usually work.

Let me know if it works the way you want it. You may have to experiment to see if you want one or two blank lines.

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service