ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

I am begging. I had this little goal to get to 100 followers. Don't ask me why. Kind of a stupid goal. I am going back and forth, back and forth, why do I want 100? Is it a popularity contest? Do my followers even actually read my little blog? I have told myself time and time again the number isn't important, the number isn't the point. And I believe it. But seeing as I am just so close (stuck at 99) I am putting out a plea... get me to 100 followers PALEEEEASE! Maybe then I can drop my silly quest for more.

Thank you ladies!

Rachel

www.getrealmama.blogspot.com

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

i hooked you up girl!! 100!!
Thanks for following! You know I have been blogging for a year. At first I had very few followers for a long long time. I don't know how some people start blogging and two months later have 472 followers. My guess is they have a lot more time to network than I do right now. The best tool for me has been through this site. I have actually met some great funny bloggers who I enjoy reading and who follow me too. I don't think I will ever be one of those bloggers with a mega-following, but for now I am happy with 101. For now ;)

Steph said:
Too funny! My goal is 50... guess I aimed low, ha! ha! You made it though! I just "followed you" as number 101. You already signed on with Be Positive Mom.... and a BIG Thank You!! I'm just at 20 but am trying to build it up. I'm on Twitter and FB.

How are some of you out there getting followers? I'm not sure what to try next....

I'm wondering too if people are reading my posts.... comments are always nice to hear :-)

Have a great day!
Steph

http://bepositivemom.blogspot.com/

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Rarity and Uniqueness are the Hallmarks of Meteorite Wedding Bands

The name of the manufacturer matters a lot when you are buying some special kinds of wedding bands like the ones made from meteorite. Firstly, there are no standards yet developed in manufacturing meteorite wedding bands. This naturally occurring material is not governed by any established quality…

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

LaTease Rikard updated their profile
23 minutes ago
LaTease Rikard replied to Rahela Vukusic Drusko's discussion 'FB group - Share your blogs + Tips and Tricks (page or link exchange)' in the group Facebook Fans - Exchange
26 minutes ago
LaTease Rikard liked Tania Reuben's group Facebook Fans - Exchange
31 minutes ago
Profile IconMom Bloggers Club via Facebook
Thumbnail

These ideas are brilliant, especially the one with flowers!

Tastemade

8 Ways to Hack an Ice Cube Tray

Facebook2 hours ago · Reply
sarah Romano updated their profile
3 hours ago
Susan Mcneill commented on Mommy Meryl's group 'Contests and Giveaways Galore!'
8 hours ago
Susan Mcneill commented on Pualani's group 'Submit Your Giveaway!'
8 hours ago
Susan Mcneill commented on Francine Sanchez's group 'Let's Enter Each others Giveaways'
8 hours ago

Advertisement

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service