Advertisement

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Best Blinds for Families

Keeping a neat, tidy, and beautiful home can be a challenge when you have kids, but it can be done. You just have to be smart about how you decorate.

For example, leather furniture is much easier to clean than suede, and…

Eating After a Lip Lift

A lip lift is an operation that modifies the appearance of the lips to a more appealing one. It reshapes them to enhance the facial area above the lips. Most people who undergo this procedure usually have an elongated gap between their noses and lips and want to make the…

Latest Activity

Profile IconSandra Christiana, Briana D. Clark and Lily Berns joined Mom Bloggers Club
5 hours ago
Taquila Coleman shared their blog post on Facebook
5 hours ago
Taquila Coleman posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Briana D. Clark updated their profile
7 hours ago
Mimi commented on Mommy Meryl's group 'Contests and Giveaways Galore!'
10 hours ago
Abigail posted a status
"I've got a new blog post feel free to visit my wordpress blog…"
14 hours ago
Abigail posted a status
"hello there! ;) follow me in instagram @mrstagswrites xoxo"
14 hours ago
Abigail posted a blog post
14 hours ago

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

I am begging. I had this little goal to get to 100 followers. Don't ask me why. Kind of a stupid goal. I am going back and forth, back and forth, why do I want 100? Is it a popularity contest? Do my followers even actually read my little blog? I have told myself time and time again the number isn't important, the number isn't the point. And I believe it. But seeing as I am just so close (stuck at 99) I am putting out a plea... get me to 100 followers PALEEEEASE! Maybe then I can drop my silly quest for more.

Thank you ladies!

Rachel

www.getrealmama.blogspot.com

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

i hooked you up girl!! 100!!
Thanks for following! You know I have been blogging for a year. At first I had very few followers for a long long time. I don't know how some people start blogging and two months later have 472 followers. My guess is they have a lot more time to network than I do right now. The best tool for me has been through this site. I have actually met some great funny bloggers who I enjoy reading and who follow me too. I don't think I will ever be one of those bloggers with a mega-following, but for now I am happy with 101. For now ;)

Steph said:
Too funny! My goal is 50... guess I aimed low, ha! ha! You made it though! I just "followed you" as number 101. You already signed on with Be Positive Mom.... and a BIG Thank You!! I'm just at 20 but am trying to build it up. I'm on Twitter and FB.

How are some of you out there getting followers? I'm not sure what to try next....

I'm wondering too if people are reading my posts.... comments are always nice to hear :-)

Have a great day!
Steph

http://bepositivemom.blogspot.com/

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service