I am begging. I had this little goal to get to 100 followers. Don't ask me why. Kind of a stupid goal. I am going back and forth, back and forth, why do I want 100? Is it a popularity contest? Do my followers even actually read my little blog? I have told myself time and time again the number isn't important, the number isn't the point. And I believe it. But seeing as I am just so close (stuck at 99) I am putting out a plea... get me to 100 followers PALEEEEASE! Maybe then I can drop my silly quest for more.

Thank you ladies!

Rachel

www.getrealmama.blogspot.com

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

i hooked you up girl!! 100!!
Thanks for following! You know I have been blogging for a year. At first I had very few followers for a long long time. I don't know how some people start blogging and two months later have 472 followers. My guess is they have a lot more time to network than I do right now. The best tool for me has been through this site. I have actually met some great funny bloggers who I enjoy reading and who follow me too. I don't think I will ever be one of those bloggers with a mega-following, but for now I am happy with 101. For now ;)

Steph said:
Too funny! My goal is 50... guess I aimed low, ha! ha! You made it though! I just "followed you" as number 101. You already signed on with Be Positive Mom.... and a BIG Thank You!! I'm just at 20 but am trying to build it up. I'm on Twitter and FB.

How are some of you out there getting followers? I'm not sure what to try next....

I'm wondering too if people are reading my posts.... comments are always nice to hear :-)

Have a great day!
Steph

http://bepositivemom.blogspot.com/

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service