ADVERTISEMENT

I am begging. I had this little goal to get to 100 followers. Don't ask me why. Kind of a stupid goal. I am going back and forth, back and forth, why do I want 100? Is it a popularity contest? Do my followers even actually read my little blog? I have told myself time and time again the number isn't important, the number isn't the point. And I believe it. But seeing as I am just so close (stuck at 99) I am putting out a plea... get me to 100 followers PALEEEEASE! Maybe then I can drop my silly quest for more.

Thank you ladies!

Rachel

www.getrealmama.blogspot.com

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

i hooked you up girl!! 100!!
Thanks for following! You know I have been blogging for a year. At first I had very few followers for a long long time. I don't know how some people start blogging and two months later have 472 followers. My guess is they have a lot more time to network than I do right now. The best tool for me has been through this site. I have actually met some great funny bloggers who I enjoy reading and who follow me too. I don't think I will ever be one of those bloggers with a mega-following, but for now I am happy with 101. For now ;)

Steph said:
Too funny! My goal is 50... guess I aimed low, ha! ha! You made it though! I just "followed you" as number 101. You already signed on with Be Positive Mom.... and a BIG Thank You!! I'm just at 20 but am trying to build it up. I'm on Twitter and FB.

How are some of you out there getting followers? I'm not sure what to try next....

I'm wondering too if people are reading my posts.... comments are always nice to hear :-)

Have a great day!
Steph

http://bepositivemom.blogspot.com/

RSS

FOLLOW US

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Why It’s Important to Hire a Carpet Cleaning Company

One of the healthiest things you can do for your family is to make sure your carpets are consistently cleaned. Not only does it make for an aesthetically pleasing environment it also ensures that your carpets are hygienic especially if you have pets that shed often and a revolving door of visitors.…

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

Mom Bloggers Club liked Jude-Anne Phillip's profile
37 minutes ago
Mom Bloggers Club liked Jude-Anne Phillip's photo
37 minutes ago
Mandy Zuniga updated their profile
55 minutes ago
Mandy Zuniga commented on Mom Bloggers Club's page Members-Only Giveaway. Enter our Wellness Bundle Giveaway!
1 hour ago
Profile IconMom Bloggers Club via Facebook
Thumbnail

Join the #SheSavvy #TwitterParty | $300 in Cash Prizes | RSVP to Win Big! bit.ly/iamsavvy #ad

Timeline Photos

Facebook2 hours ago · Reply
Profile IconMom Bloggers Club via Facebook

Seeking Bloggers with Quality Content at SheSavvy.com | Sign up, be seen and grow your audience! #ad

Facebook3 hours ago · Reply
Shelby Stover left a comment for Lauren Kinghorn
4 hours ago
Cynthia Madison liked Cynthia Madison's blog post The lowdown on sewing adorable dog clothes
5 hours ago

Advertisement

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service