Margot Finke's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Prerna, I am a writer of children's books - 11 published so far.  I write for reluct…"

Margot Finke replied May 31, 2011 to Connect with a Mom Author on Face Book and Twitter

3 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Yang Mommy

"Kathy, congrats on the book, mate.  Awesome!! Here are a few tips form my experience…"

Margot Finke replied May 24, 2011 to Virtual Book Tour Ideas!

2 May 24, 2011
Reply by kathy stemke

"Jamie, it might be a good idea for those interested in trading critiques to form sma…"

Margot Finke replied Mar 2, 2011 to Where can I find your writing?

41 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Heather Shaw Riggleman

"Tomica, my links are as follows: Margot Finke's World of Books for ChildrenHelp for…"

Margot Finke replied Mar 2, 2011 to Where can I find your writing?

41 Mar 5, 2011

"Patrica, I so admire your guts and courage.  At my age, I could not imagine having t…"

Margot Finke replied Feb 26, 2011 to Second Time Around Parents

5 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Kristin Peoples

"Thanks for the kind words Natasha.  It took a while to learn the craft of writing fo…"

Margot Finke replied Feb 23, 2011 to How Many Different Ways Do You Tell Stories?

5 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Margot Finke

"Natasha, your lively spirit shows through, mate. I am all about the written word (11…"

Margot Finke replied Feb 23, 2011 to How Many Different Ways Do You Tell Stories?

5 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Margot Finke

"If any of you who have kids on those Monkey Bars, also have some with learning probl…"

Margot Finke replied Feb 22, 2011 to A new website on parenting in need of writers!

1 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Margot Finke

"Link to me and I will link to you You can find my Blogs here: Taconi and Claude's Bi…"

Margot Finke replied Feb 19, 2011 to Where can I find your writing?

41 Mar 5, 2011

"I have 11 children's books published.  The latest is Taconi and Claude - Double Trou…"

Margot Finke replied Feb 14, 2011 to Where can I find your writing?

41 Mar 5, 2011

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service