All Discussions Tagged 'moms' (7)

← Back to Writing Moms
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Inspires You?

Hey Ladies For quite some time now I've been building my platform for my book. The bigger the following, the more likely a publisher will t…

Started by Heather Shaw Riggleman

4 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Heather Shaw Riggleman

Finding time to write

Hi!  I thought I'd throw a question out there because it's something I'm really struggling with: When do you find time to write?  I'm a sta…

Started by akbutler

9 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Michele Arduengo

Start the New Year with More Exposure at MomAudience.com! It's Free!

MomAudience.com is a marketplace for moms, connecting moms with other moms, mompreneurs, and mom-appealing businesses. If your target audie…

Started by Beverly Coggins

0 Jan 9, 2010

Grand Opening for Mom Audience Marketplace - Buy or Sell Mom-Appealing Products!

I'm very excited to announce the Grand Opening of Mom Audience Marketplace, where you can buy and sell products that appeal to moms. Mom A…

0 Oct 13, 2009

Free Exposure for your Biz/Blog/Product on MomAudience.com!

MomAudience.com is a marketplace for moms, connecting moms with other moms, mompreneurs, and mom-appealing businesses. If your target audie…

0 Sep 19, 2009

Let's Not Use the Word....Stole

I dropped both boys off at camp Sunday afternoon and an hour hasn’t gone by without me wondering how they’re doing. The last time my 13-yea…

Started by Amy Musing

0 Jul 28, 2009

Want to Market to Moms? For Free?

MomAudience.com is a marketplace for moms, connecting moms with other moms, mompreneurs, and mom-appealing business. List your giveaway, co…

0 Jun 8, 2009

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service