From the Monkey Bars is a place to share stories, tips, tricks, and ideas on all kinds of parenting topics, ranging from teaching techniques to health issues to new ways to play and create, along with general kid tales. For and by YOU, the parents!

From the Monkey Bars

Stop by and submit a post! I hope to see you there!

Tags: family, fun, guest, mom, motherhood, parenting, posters, to

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

If any of you who have kids on those Monkey Bars, also have some with learning problems, or maybe a boy who is a reluctant reader, check out  Margot's Magic Carpet  -

My kids had learning difficulties, so I know the problems - I am a mom and a grandmother too.  My books are fun and kid friendly, yet offer help, and parent/teacher guides are included.

* A rhyming  picture books that encourages kids with dyslexia (they CAN learn to read) + help so parents can diagnose early.

* A rhyming picture book that helps kids deal with BIG changes in their lives + a helpful parent-child Q&A.

* Fun rhyming picture book that is written just for boys - and the "stuff" they really like.

*Mid-grade adventure that will HOOK that reluctant reader - set in the Aussie outback with an aboriginal boy and his chatty cockatoo. You can also WIN a free copy of this book

* "Wild and Wonderful"  a 7 book rhyming series that tells about animals from the US and Australia - fun and educational.

Books for Kids - Manuscript Critiques

RSS

10/31/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service