So, it's only my second post and I'm wondering if this is typical. I wrote what I considered a very tongue-in-cheek take on how we see others. I got a comment (and I'm not sure that it wasn't a bit hostile) that made me think, maybe my humor doesn't translate. I re-read my post and I still think I was pretty witty and clearly being ironic. But of course, who among us is objective about our own work? So, opinions...? http://flavoredmom.blogspot.com see "Better Than You"

Thanks for your time!

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I think you said what many of us have said before, and will say again. I would wonder about anyone claiming to be innocent in this area. Love the look of your site. I plan to go back and read your other entries. Keep doing what you're doing.
Tesa, thanks so much. i hope to come up with interesting subjects and musings that are of interest to moms, but also to a wider range of women. i'm really enjoying this and i'm so glad i found this site too!
I have a very snarky attitude too so I don't think you did anything wrong. I read through the comments and there was only the one commenter who disagreed with you. It happens. Don't worry about it.
I Think your blogs are excellent,theres nothing wrong with them.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service