Advertisement

So, it's only my second post and I'm wondering if this is typical. I wrote what I considered a very tongue-in-cheek take on how we see others. I got a comment (and I'm not sure that it wasn't a bit hostile) that made me think, maybe my humor doesn't translate. I re-read my post and I still think I was pretty witty and clearly being ironic. But of course, who among us is objective about our own work? So, opinions...? http://flavoredmom.blogspot.com see "Better Than You"

Thanks for your time!

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

I think you said what many of us have said before, and will say again. I would wonder about anyone claiming to be innocent in this area. Love the look of your site. I plan to go back and read your other entries. Keep doing what you're doing.
Tesa, thanks so much. i hope to come up with interesting subjects and musings that are of interest to moms, but also to a wider range of women. i'm really enjoying this and i'm so glad i found this site too!
I have a very snarky attitude too so I don't think you did anything wrong. I read through the comments and there was only the one commenter who disagreed with you. It happens. Don't worry about it.
I Think your blogs are excellent,theres nothing wrong with them.

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Katka Konecna RiveraUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

How Candles Can Uplift Your Mood and Décor

Candles in your home can instantly make you happier and more peaceful when your mood needs a little adjusting and can also make your living area look fabulous at the same time. Candles with various fragrances can also put you in a better mood through aromatherapy. Just think about vanilla…

5 Occasions to Send Flowers to Your Mom Other Than on Mother’s Day

There are few gifts one can receive than a fresh bouquet of flowers. It even goes without saying that Mother’s Day is one of the leading occasions when flowers are gifted to mothers all over the world. Everything from beautiful bouquets of roses to orchids to brilliant sunflowers brighten any mom’s special…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

VISIT THESE BLOGGERS

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service