Pregnancy_Beauty

Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

How Do I Choose the Best Professional Cleaning Service

Keeping your home clean can be an exhausting task, especially if you have to squeeze it in between the chaos and work and keeping your family in line. And if your life feels like it’s nothing but cleaning and tedious chores, perhaps it’s…

How to Keep Your Pool Clean Without Using Chemicals

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and if you haven’t done it already, you are probably getting ready to open your pool and start the swimming season. Having a pool in your backyard is wonderful, but it requires quite some effort before you…

8 Ways to Make Food Shopping as a Parent More Bearable

No one is denying children aren’t the gift that keep on giving. But, as a parent, there are just some tasks in day to day adult life that shouldn’t be accompanied by kids. Namely the weekly food shop. Opening yourself up to a world of whining, potential tantrums and…

So, it's only my second post and I'm wondering if this is typical. I wrote what I considered a very tongue-in-cheek take on how we see others. I got a comment (and I'm not sure that it wasn't a bit hostile) that made me think, maybe my humor doesn't translate. I re-read my post and I still think I was pretty witty and clearly being ironic. But of course, who among us is objective about our own work? So, opinions...? http://flavoredmom.blogspot.com see "Better Than You"

Thanks for your time!

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

I think you said what many of us have said before, and will say again. I would wonder about anyone claiming to be innocent in this area. Love the look of your site. I plan to go back and read your other entries. Keep doing what you're doing.
Tesa, thanks so much. i hope to come up with interesting subjects and musings that are of interest to moms, but also to a wider range of women. i'm really enjoying this and i'm so glad i found this site too!
I have a very snarky attitude too so I don't think you did anything wrong. I read through the comments and there was only the one commenter who disagreed with you. It happens. Don't worry about it.
I Think your blogs are excellent,theres nothing wrong with them.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service