Hi was wondering what projects everyone is working on right now. I'm working on my novel right now. I needed to write a short story for my creative writing workshop and had a great moment. The story I started writing was going no where and all of a sudden I thought of a scene I started years ago. I realized that these characters were all connected to the novel, I'd set aside. I worked on this piece of the novel and revised it as a short story and now I can't wait until exams are over and I can spend a month working on this without having to squeeze it in between deadlines... I'm also trying to make a point of blogging regularly... and I have an idea for a series of related poems.

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I am just working on managing them all and figuring which to focus on more. I also hope to get my project started too. Its something that I have been wanting to do for a long time and I hope to get it done soon...

My partner and I at Angels of Inspiration are working on the illustrations to finish up our new child book from our brand new childrens book series. Check out our blog, bnecome a member/follower and leave behind your comments/questions and inspiration when you leave.Angels of Inspiration.

Currently, my YA contemporary novel is with my agent who's trying to shop it around to publishers (fingers crossed). Second book in the series is sitting and waiting until the first one gets picked up.

But, my currrent WIP is less contemporary than my norm. It started out as a dare by a few writing buddies of mine (to get me to step outside my comfort zone). It's a western romance with a scattering of zombie mayhem for fun. I know. I know. It's weird. Can I still be in this group?

The really weird thing? It's kind of fun to write. Two more chapters and I will be done with the first draft.

You can pop by my blog, if you'd like and see that I'm a pretty normal person (besides the zombie thing).

Kids Talk!

We would love to add a brand new section to our blog called Kids Talk!

If you know any terrific kids that would like to share a comment, an idea or thought contact me at Dawn @ deltadawn@sympatico.ca with your terrific kids comment as well as their first name age and the city in which they are from and we will add it to our wall of Kids Talk!

Cant wait to see the conversations come in!! Angels of Inspiration
I'm working on getting my book out there.  It came out in April 2010 but has only been available in limited markets.

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

MARKETPLACE

best makeup

best makeup

Catch the Buzz

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service