24,000 Members Strong - The Largest Mom Blogger Social Network Since 2007
Welcome toMom Bloggers Club
Join Us!or Sign In
Or sign in with:
1. New Book: Sliding into Motherhood: Life Lessons From a "Bad" Mom
2. 10 Ways Moms Can Earn and Save More Money
3. How to remain calm when your kids Talk back to you
4. Managing the daily struggles of being a single mom
5. 20 Insanely Funny and Relatable Memes For Moms
Learning and supporting ~ autism
Latest Activity: Oct 22, 2016
This group does not have any discussions yet.
I have been vey busy learning more about Autism. I love learning everything because it helps me to understand my son a little more and why he has the cute quirks that he does daily. He is so awesome and is loving kindergarten. I love his teachers and am very thankful for them all!
I work with children with autism in terms of sensory integration, self calming & social learning. I also have 2 close friends with children on the spectrum. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know!
© 2017 Created by Mom Bloggers Club.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.