Share 'Warning About Hand Sanitizer Poisoning in Children!'
I received an alarming e-mail from a friend about another mom’s little daughter who got very sick and was hospitalized after ingesting hand sanitizer.
This is not the first time I have heard about this, and I want to urge everyone — parents, grandparents, and caretakers — to be very careful with these products or not to used them anymore! Read more about safe, effective alternatives!
You can share this blog post in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this