Fun Simple Nontoxic Projects To Do With Your Kids.
Create your own nontoxic finger paint.
Mix together plain yogurt and Kool Aid. Your kids will love it and it won't hurt them if they accidentally eat it.
Tie Dye T-Shirts and Socks.
Mix a solution of Kool Aid in a container, tie a rubber band around a section of the T-Shirt. Here is a handy dandy fully instructional blog post by wikiHow
Some Interesting Home Remedies For Getting Rid Of Lice, Treating Burns, Reducing Inflammation and Relieving Headaches.
1. Lice - You can use mayonnaise to suffocate lice.
2. Another Lice prevention tip: put tea tree oil in your shampoo bottles.
3. Burn your tongue? Put some sugar on it.
4. Another great alternative treatment for burns is comfrey ointment.
5. Inflammation? Sweet potatoes