Do you watch shows like Home TV shopping? Have you bought the very thing you saw on your TV? While it's flashing a price reduction plus freebies if you call "right now"?
I haven't, but it's super tempting! But, I was scared that the company would record my phone number and would always call me to offer other products. How annoying, right? Well, that's what others said!
I didn't have such problem with the latest shopping channel called Oshopping. This Hi-Home Magic Showerhead was our first purchase.
The reason we bought this was because of the promise of increase in water pressure. And, yes, the water came out stronger. That means, we can save on water because of shorter rinse times.
I like that it has red bands to indicate water temperature, but there's something weird about the actual temperature of the water coming out as felt by the hands. If we turn on the water heater, the water coming out of the middle holes will be hot, yet the water coming out of the surrounding holes will still be cool.
I also like that it could filter the water. The transparency of the shower head allows us to see what's happening inside and if the filter needed to be cleaned.
If you don't understand what was written on the box, read more info from this Oshopping product page
Would you consider buying this Hi-Home Magic Showerhead?
Given the harsh winter most of us have experienced, comfort in the home has become a high priority. In many states, the temperature has dropped to zero level or below.
In ice-cold weather, home furnaces are running at maximum output. While the warmth they provide is pleasant, the dry air that comes with it is not. Many homeowners experience dry skin, nosebleeds and other maladies in the winter in their own homes.
Because of the push towards energy efficiency, a new type of furnace, called the two-stage furnace, is available that alleviates some of these problems. It has the added benefit of significantly reducing heating bills for homeowners who live in colder climates. Many HVAC manufacturers are now offering this type of furnace, including the Trane comfort specialist
How And Why The Two-Stage Furnace Works
An ordinary furnace heats up to the heat level set on the thermostat, and then cycles off until the air cools down to a set level. The furnace runs up to a single heat setting all day long, unless the thermostat is adjusted.
The two-stage furnace provides two stages of heat instead of one. When temperatures are lower, the burner runs at high capacity to warm up the home quickly. As the temperature in the home climbs gradually in the daytime, the burner responds by running at a lower capacity. This lower setting tends to alleviate the problems of dry air and discomfort that are usually associated with the ordinary furnace in the wintertime.
The two stage furnace can provide heat that is both warm and comfortable for today's homeowners.
Did you know that the little, seemingly negligible expenses that we shell out each month add up to much at the end of the year? If I buy an ice cream cone from the nearby convenience store for $.50 each week, I would be spending $24 a year!
Savings could also go the same way. It's much exciting, too! Take for example the razor that's being bought each month. If I become a member of the Dollar Shave Club (DSC), I would get shaving supplies, like their razors
, for as low as $1 a month. I would have an extra $100 after a year. That's a lot!
So, what would I do with an extra $100?
- Buy new jeans! With all the ice cream cones I had for a year, I'm going to need new pants that are a size or two bigger.
- Go book shopping! I would love to get my hands on new titles! (even if I still have a long to-read list)
- Get a gift for my husband. I don't have any idea what to buy, yet. Maybe more razors from DSC?
- Or maybe I should just date my hubby at a restaurant with an all-you-can-eat buffet! Yum!
- Go crazy with online shopping! Woohoo!
How about you? What would you do with an extra 100 bucks?
Want to know more? Watch this video!
Wall to wall carpets are cozy and attractive, but they are also dirt collectors. Even if you vacuum regularly, the dirt and dust works its way down to the pad and can cause odors, stains and premature wear. You can prevent this with regular maintenance and professional wall to wall carpet cleaning
once a year. To avoid bringing toxic fumes into your home, it is recommended to use a company such as Green Choice Carpet that uses organic cleaning products.
Tips for Keeping Wall to Wall Carpet Clean
Once you have your carpet professionally cleaned, you want to keep it as clean as possible throughout the year. There are some simple things you can do that will help reduce the amount of dirt, dust and allergens that settle in your carpet.
• Vacuum the whole carpet every week and more often in high-traffic areas. It takes about five minutes for the vacuum cleaner to remove the optimum amount of dust and dirt, so you should go over each area several times.
• Use an attachment to vacuum around heavy furniture and move light-weight furniture to vacuum beneath it.
• The vacuum bag or canister should be emptied when it is half-full of dirt because if it is too full, you won’t get enough suction. There may be a full-line on the bag or canister.
• Use furniture leg coasters under the legs on heavy furniture. These will prevent deep, permanent dents from forming on the carpet and pad.
• Clean spills immediately if possible. The longer the spilled substance is on the carpet, the deeper it will go in and be harder to remove. Soak up as much of the substance by pressing it with an absorbent towel. Don’t rub the spill because this will push it into the carpet. If there is any remaining stain, you can blot it with a solution of one cup water and one quarter cup mild detergent. Rinse the soap out with clear water and blot dry. When it is completely dry, vacuum the area.
• You can deodorize you carpet once a month by sprinkling baking soda on it in a thin layer and leaving it overnight. The next day vacuum it completely. Just as it does in your refrigerator, baking soda will absorb the pet and other odors in your carpet.
You can keep your wall to wall carpet looking and smelling fresh between its annual professional cleanings.
Franco lovers many times have a hard time finding a one-stop shopping center for fine decor and quality curios symbolic of France. And what better symbol of the French than the Fleur de Lis? Today, thanks in part to the dynamics of the Internet, buyers can conveniently visit several online outlets to help satisfy the yearning for all things Fleur de Lis.
To help make sure your shopping experience is a quick, convenient and complete one, here are just a few of the things you can anticipate finding in your browsing visits. When looking for specialty items in the realm of the beautifully classic Fleur de Lis, quality online stores, such as Fleurdelisvalueplus.com, should have any one of the following to offer their online visitors...
Fleur de Lis Design Jewelry
Shiny, sculpted pieces of earrings, bracelets and classical brooches can accomplish much when bought at the proper online store. Coming in various materials and colors such as copper, bronze and brushed variations, you'll be the talk of the bridge club gathering with your elegant Fleur de Lis design jewelry.
Fleur de Lis Home Decor
Lamps, ceiling designs, fine China and glassware will add not only personal satisfaction to yourself, but such a collection also adds extra value to your home. As you incorporate the various specialty items found at online centers for Fleur de Lis home decor
, you'll be sure to come back soon and tell others about your online shopping experience.
Adding a touch of class to your home just became simpler when you accent with a piece or accessory embossed with the magnificently elegant Fleur de Lis.