If you like to spend your free time gaming or gambling online, you aren’t alone. Video gamers spent an average of 6.5 hours per week playing with others online, and 4.5 hours with others in person, during 2016, per NewZoo. Statista reports that the online gambling industry will from 20.5…
Do you desperately want to get hold of the best credit card? When you opt for credit cards, you should be aware that every option has its set of benefits and rewards. This is why you need to make your choice wisely. We will just give you a guideline in this regard.
Share a little something about yourself with other moms.
Christ-follower: I love the Lord and can’t imagine life without having a personal relationship with Him. Although I accepted Christ at the age of eleven, I wasn’t consistently living my life for Him. I am now on a journey of trying to live every day for God and am so thankful He loves me despite all my shortcomings.
Family: My husband and I have been married for 24 yrs. and have 3 great kids, along with 3 “not so great” pets that we love anyway. Although we’ve lived in Texas for 20+ years, we grew up in the Midwest. We live in the city of Grapevine and attend a non-denominational bible-based church.
Things my friends and family know about me:
• I’m directionally challenged and get lost a lot … I mean A LOT.
• I don’t like to cook and even worse, I’m not a good cook. In fact, the thought of cooking in front of others stresses me out.
• I love searching the Internet to self-diagnose, diagnose others and to find answers to just about anything. In fact, I just looked up to see if the fear of cooking has a name. Of course it does!
• I get myself into odd situations on a regular basis and wonder if it’s so my life can be a comic relief to others when they’re having a bad day.
• One of my favorite movie lines is, “I’m incapable of small talk”. I love authentic conversations with women; sharing struggles and life experiences is valuable and a way to help each other.
Education & Work: I received a degree in psychology at Iowa State University and went on to earn my master’s degree in counseling at North Texas University. I worked closely with young children but primarily worked with women suffering from eating disorders. I later spent several years in human resources, specializing in interviewing and hiring.
After my first child was born, I became a stay-at-home mom and many years later started a small, home-based business with a friend. We recently closed the business to have more time with our families and for me to complete a project God placed on my heart; the goal of publishing How Do We Get To Heaven?
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of Mom Bloggers Club to add comments!
Hi there and welcome from The Girlz Korner where you'll find light, witty and rather entertaining articles on every topic imaginable from beauty, health, fashion, parenting, recipes and everything else in between. So if you get a chance to kick back and exhale, if only for a brief moment, we'd love to have you. Hope you enjoy your stay :) http://www.thegirlzkorner.com