"Hello, I'm new to MBC. I would like to introduce myself . My name is Sheena and I'm the author of A Mothers Love. My blog is a organic children's hair blog. I offer hair care tips, reviews, and hairstyles. My link is…"
"thank you for mentioning this, as I had never heard of Picnik! I just tried it out for a little while & it's pretty awesome...I'm considering doing the upgrade...do you find that it's worth it?
I am curious how you…"
"Hi Grace! Welcome to MBC! I look forward to checking out your blog! If you're interested, come check mine out, too: http://josiahsnest.com
I am a new mom, and always love getting advice from mamas who have already gone through what I am…"
Share a little something about yourself with other moms.
GabbingwithGrace.com is my personal blog.
I am, in fact a Minister & a Mama. All content is filtered of course, through my faith as a Jesus-follower.
Here’s the dealio: GabbingwithGrace.com is about…
1. Life. I write about life as a wife, Campus Minister with InterVarsity, an aspiring writer, a Masters of Divinity student & a Mama to two precious boys. In 2010 I had it bad with depression and still struggle in various ways. I talk about it. I’m hoping my small contribution on the interwebs can reduce the stigma.
2. My oldest son Ransom (R1) is 5, so lately I’ve been writing a lot about how we are parenting him in our faith as Jesus followers. I love filling my posts with pictures of him and his sweet little rambunctious baby bro, Rhys (R2) and all the hilarity that ensues.
3. I am racially biracial. I write about what that feels like. It’s frackin’ confusing, y’all! I reflect on how I process news and culture through the eyes of an ethnically identifying black woman.
4. I change my hair a lot. I post pictures of each major change. Hair -while a giant pain in the butt- is fantastically fun.
5. Of the top 5 goals of my life I choose to do what I can to play a role in caring for the poor and alleviating the plight of the suffering. I like to write posts about small (and big) ways my blogging community can be advocates for suffering people all over the world.
6. I love fashion. I’m an artsy-fartsy creative type and I love the creative possibilities that shoes, clothes, make-up, hair and handbags can give to one on any given day. I love posting tips on how I have become the best bargain shopper ever. Not to gloat or anything. =)
7. Growth. Spiritually, emotionally, physically, marriage-wise, parenting-wise, leadership-wise, etc. I firmly believe all human beings should be committed to our own personal growth. Every now and then I share tips and techniques of how I am attempting to grow in various areas of adulthood.
I’m struggling. Struggling with what? You say. Easy: how to grow as a home-owner, as a Susy-domestic, as a savvy financial manager and on and on. I blog about it. About how one day I hope I can grow something organic, or meal plan or heck, even keep my house clean.
(More often then twice a month, y’all).
8. Lament. No one, and I mean no one can lament like this one right here. I am known to take to the interwebs with stress and complaints at how exhausting it can be to juggle the travel of a life in ministry in partnership with your husband, while trying to parent my kiddos, create a loving, stimulating family environment alongside my goals, hopes and dreams to get my Masters of Divinity, be ordained in the Reformed Church of America, become an author and grow my blog.
(Don’t say I didn’t warn you)!
If your all good with all of the above please subscribe via Google feedburner. I have about 450 subscribers who are on board with the method of my madness. Trust me, we have a good time! =)
Don’t forget to grab my button. Share the love.
Hope to see you around! =)
What is your blogging philosophy?
Have fun, be yourself, influence towards good.
I have been blogging since...
Comment Wall (8 comments)
You need to be a member of Mom Bloggers Club to add comments!
Hello, I'm new to MBC. I would like to introduce myself . My name is Sheena and I'm the author of A Mothers Love. My blog is a organic children's hair blog. I offer hair care tips, reviews, and hairstyles. My link is http://shirlenslove.blogspot.com. I seen your link as well and I will be heading over.
Hi from The Girlz Korner in upstate New York. My blog offers light, witty articles on every topic imaginable and was created over a year ago. I truly designed my blog simply for the joy of sharing info. and never expected it to take off the way it has. I also never thought of adding a Followers section until now and because of all the awesome blogs listed here, I'd love to offer my readers the opportunity of connecting with you as well. So please ... come on over and see me some time. Have a great weekend.
Candles in your home can instantly make you happier and more peaceful when your mood needs a little adjusting and can also make your living area look fabulous at the same time. Candles with various fragrances can also put you in a better mood through aromatherapy. Just think about vanilla…
There are few gifts one can receive than a fresh bouquet of flowers. It even goes without saying that Mother’s Day is one of the leading occasions when flowers are gifted to mothers all over the world. Everything from beautiful bouquets of roses to orchids to brilliant sunflowers brighten any mom’s special…